We, at the Continental Aspire Soccer, specialise in the development and progression of football players within Continental Europe.
To give the opportunity to the best talent, we closely work with the football clubs including Royal Antwerp F.C, PSV Eindhoven, K.R.C. Genk, Borussia Dortmund, SV Werder Bremen, Brugge KV, K.A.A. Gent, RSC Anderlecht and many more.
Our players have been offered the contracts in Sparta Rotterdam, Willem II, Manchester United and more.
- Led by a Senior Belgian coach – Ken Bastin
- Equips the player to prepare for the Trials
- Includes 4 online sessions
TALENT ID TRIALS
- Available for both local and international players
- Focuses on the German and Dutch styles of game
- Give a well-rounded understanding of the factors involved in succeeding in continental Europe
- To produce technically excellent and inventive players
- To produce players capable of playing in various formations and being able to quickly adapt to the state of the game
- To produce exceptional decision-makers when playing under pressure
- To produce players with strong mental strength, which is required to progress within the professional game
Player’s Development Pathway
Our Player Development Pathway is designed to develop the player to reach the top level of the career.
Our training style is the blend of Dutch and German styles of play.
If you aspire to play in the European leagues, you have to be prepared that:
- The level required to succeed in the European leagues is higher than the level expected from the players in British football.
- The game culture in Continental Europe is development-driven, education centred and family-oriented.
- The focus of the training is on the development of technical, tactical, personality skills and conditioning.
- The focus on the right work ethic and attitude is fundamental in the early stages of the development.